Have a safe spring break and we will see students back in the classroom, Monday, April 28th!
Student Health and Wellness
The information on this page is provided to help parents answer questions and promote a healthy lifestyle for their children. Links have been provided for school and district information, as well as for community organizations and agencies that provide helpful information for parents.
- A Guide for Parents: Information from the CDC to help you stay healthy this flu season.
- H1N1 Flu – September 2009
Medication at School
- Children’s Health Education Center
- Wisconsin Immunization Program & Requirements
- North Shore Health Department
- BadgerCare Plus
Resources from the District Nurse