|Please contact the district office at 414-371-6750, if you were unable to attend one of the Forms and Fees Days. †If you have not attended Forms and Fees Days, or have not verified your residency at the district office, your child has not completed registration for the 2014-15 school year. †The first day of school is September 2nd. Please contact us so your child's first day of school goes as smoothly as possible. Thank you!†|
Student Health and Wellness
The information on this page is provided to help parents answer questions and promote a healthy lifestyle for their children. Links have been provided for school and district information, as well as for community organizations and agencies that provide helpful information for parents.
- A Guide for Parents: Information from the CDC to help you stay healthy this flu season.
- H1N1 Flu – September 2009
Medication at School
- Children’s Health Education Center
- Wisconsin Immunization Program & Requirements
- North Shore Health Department
- BadgerCare Plus
Resources from the District Nurse