|This site is no longer being updated by the School District of Brown Deer. Please visit our new site at www.browndeerschools.com. You may need to change your bookmarks or clear your browsing history if you are having difficulty accessing our new site. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!|
Student Health and Wellness
The information on this page is provided to help parents answer questions and promote a healthy lifestyle for their children. Links have been provided for school and district information, as well as for community organizations and agencies that provide helpful information for parents.
- A Guide for Parents: Information from the CDC to help you stay healthy this flu season.
- H1N1 Flu – September 2009
Medication at School
- Children’s Health Education Center
- Wisconsin Immunization Program & Requirements
- North Shore Health Department
- BadgerCare Plus
Resources from the District Nurse