|There will be no school January 29th and 30th†for teacher professional development and the end of the semester. †Students retuen on Monday, February 2nd.|
Student Health and Wellness
The information on this page is provided to help parents answer questions and promote a healthy lifestyle for their children. Links have been provided for school and district information, as well as for community organizations and agencies that provide helpful information for parents.
- A Guide for Parents: Information from the CDC to help you stay healthy this flu season.
- H1N1 Flu – September 2009
Medication at School
- Children’s Health Education Center
- Wisconsin Immunization Program & Requirements
- North Shore Health Department
- BadgerCare Plus
Resources from the District Nurse